RLT awarded the DOAJ seal!
To receive the Seal, the journal must comply with the following 7 conditions:
- use DOIs as permanent identifiers;
- provides DOAJ with article metadata;
- deposits content with a long term digital preservation or archiving program;
- embeds machine-readable CC licensing information in articles;
- allows generous reuse and mixing of content, in accordance with a CC BY, CC BY-SA or CC BY-NC license;
- has a deposit policy registered wíth a deposit policy registry;
- allows the author to hold the copyright without restrictions.
The Directory of Open Access Journals is a service that indexes high quality, peer reviewed Open Access research journals, periodicals and their articles' metadata. Articles published in Research in Learning Technology are fully indexed in DOAJ.